Monday, July 28, 2008

First Day - ABC Tracks

HOMEBASE
Today we practiced several routines, went through the first day packet and started using our planners.  If you have not yet received the welcome letter, you can click here and print a copy.  Short supply list.
HOMEWORK: Read and sign all the applicable "first day stuff" (it SHOULD be in the front of your child's planner.  Read for 20 minutes and get your planner signed.

B TRACK MATH
We wrote down the names and phone numbers of at least two other people in class.  These are people you should call if you have any questions.  You also have a sticker on the first page of your planner with all of MY contact information on it.
HOMEWORK: Get your internet permission slip signed and turned in ASAP so that we can get on the laptops.  :)

C TRACK MATH
Same as B Track.

A TRACK MATH
Same as other two tracks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In school I had trouble with multipcation but when I played the multiplication game it was a lot easyer. (I think it was because I could see the number options.)