skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ILove6thGrade
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Beginning of the Year Survey
Students, once you have your results from our baseline timing will you please click
here
and complete this survey? I will tell you the password in class. If you can't remember it please call/email/text me. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit
Classroom 2.0
CONTACT ME
I am available by phone/email/text from 7:30am-8:00pm.
I would rather have you call/email/text me with a question than come to class with an excuse. :)
My cell: 598 - 1967
My email: jen.buttars @ canyonsdistrict.org
Subscribe To ILove6thGrade
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Ms. Buttars' Links (not responsible for content on other sites)
Sci-Ber Text 6th Grade
Columbia Elementary
Mrs. Bostwick's Blog
Mr. Wright's Blog
Diamante Poem
Addition Resources
Subtraction Resources
Multiplication Resources
Division Resources
Powers of Ten & Scientific Notation Resources
Long Division Resources
Figure This POD
Integers Number Line Game
Free Rice
Click to Give
Bookworm Game
Nifty Thrifty Fifty
No comments:
Post a Comment