I am a children's author and fairly new to blogging (about a month).I designed my blog to help teachers, parents, and writers though creative writing exercises.Please stop by and visit!
i like it
i think that there should be more movies like this.
I sounded like a freak!G.S
i think this video is pretty cool i really like how they used a sense of humor and they make it all funny and stuff THAT WAS PRETTY COOL THER GUYS THAT MADE THE VIDEO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! M.R
good job on the podcast. it was really funny.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am a children's author and fairly new to blogging (about a month).
I designed my blog to help teachers, parents, and writers though creative writing exercises.
Please stop by and visit!
i like it
i think that there should be more movies like this.
I sounded like a freak!G.S
i think this video is pretty cool i really like how they used a sense of humor and they make it all funny and stuff THAT WAS PRETTY COOL THER GUYS THAT MADE THE VIDEO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
M.R
good job on the podcast. it was really funny.
Post a Comment