In Homebase we took our spelling and TFK quizzes in order to accommodate those students who would be absent on Friday. If you missed your quizzes you will need to have a friend give you your quizzes (including making up the questions for the TFK quiz) and get that turned in ASAP.
For students who missed Thursday, 5/22 in math, we had another day of working with Tinkerplots. This cannot be made up. You can access the alternate activity by clicking here. You will need to watch the Tinkerplots movie and then write a reflection in your journal about it.

5 comments:
This Tinkerplots stuff is fun. I love getting on the laptops!
M.L. (::[]::)
P.S. thanks 4 c.r.t. practice tests.
P.P.S. please talk to me in Math tmro. thanks!
where is the 29th
I found a problem in jbuttars.myutips.org on Math 6. The problem is that D-track hasn't learnd about vertices yet. I'm curios how many other things we haven't discused. could you look it over? thanks. please keep in mind that our learning in math in 5th grade was an all time low. we don't know what we're supposed to.
M.L.
Well I do not have my Tinkerplots journal so what should I do?
I don't know who you are, but the Tinkerplots journal is worth 50 points. If you are on A Track then it is too late to do anything as your grades have recorded as of 4pm. If you are on C or D Track I will be giving you another progress report at the end of next week and we can discuss from there what you would like to do. :)
Post a Comment