Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday May 23

Today is DARE Lagoon Day.  As of the start of school we have about 35 students in sixth grade, with about 10 scheduled to check out during the day.  We are having an assembly at 9:00 and a fire drill at 10:00 and had also planned a softball game for after lunch.  

We will use the students who are here today to help with some projects around the sixth grade area, give them a chance to catch up on missing/late work, and have a pretty "easy" day.

There is no "make up" assignment for today, but while you're here on the blog, please POST A COMMENT about your day off.  Include your initials only.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Friday I had two baseball games in Spanish Fork for a super league tournament. Unfortunately we lost the tournament.

A Evans, D-Wright

Anonymous said...

Hi, I thought that there is a make-up paper for students that were gone. I don't under stand, i couldn't find one?
LB

Anonymous said...

On my day off I went to lagoon and did the Wicked And the rocket and it was very very very fun I did alot of other rides but thoes two were my favorite and the funnest!!! :~}

From T.D

Anonymous said...

hi i think that having fridays off are fun. at lagoon i rode wicked it is awsome i took some friends with me too. i had a graet time my mom and latril came with us. we had a blast. but i didn't go on the rocket because it is terrifying.

S.S.

Anonymous said...

being off of school is great. at lagoon i took a hole bunch of friends. i went on wicked and most of the scariest rides. but i don't dare go on the rocket. its to scary. my mom and latril came with us. we had a blast. it was awsome.


S.S.