Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday 4/9

"Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."  ~Mark Twain

Sorry folks, it has been a crazy day.  I am preparing for being gone the next two days to the NCTM (Math Teachers') Conference downtown.  Mr. Crump will be subbing for me.  I have left a lot of work for the students to do and expect that they will have homework on Thursday night.  All assignments must be turned in at the beginning of class on Monday.

HOMEBASE
Make sure you are getting your planner signed, your reading logs done, and that you work hard for the next two days.  You will have several assignments.

D TRACK MATH
Started solving equations.  Everyone (who was here today) turned in this assignment.  
HOMEWORK: None

C TRACK MATH
Corrected our assignment.  Everyone (who was here today) turned in this assignment and all but three students had a passing grade on it!
HOMEWORK: None

B TRACK MATH
Notes on fractions to decimals with division.  I will post a link to these notes on Monday's blog as that is the day that we will do our practice problems.
HOMEWORK: None

No comments: