Thursday, November 29, 2007

iMovie

Last year I did a project with my students in which they created iMovie's.  It started with the traditional "I am thankful for my family" theme.  The students wrote essays about why they were thankful for their families and then they read them into GarageBand.  They also had used GarageBand to compose short pieces of music.  Students checked out digital cameras, or brought in prints to be scanned or picture files to upload.  We were able to use our school's mobile lab and also loan 10 laptops from our district for a total of 20 laptops in use at one time.  We still had to share, but the students were able to get finished.  Some of my "fast finishers" ended up making a movie about the process of making a movie!  :)



You know I must be really proud of their work if I'm willing to have such an awful picture sit here!  hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO MAKE AN I MOVIE








And say what my favorite thing was :(

Anonymous said...

Me to lets make one prety please