Friday, June 26, 2009

An Experiment

In an effort to get more into the heads of my students, I gave them the following task and a half hour to accomplish it.

*Pick an activity to do on the laptops - you can work by yourself or with a partner
*In 30 minutes you will post 
1- What you did
2- Why it is a good use of your time

So now we'll see what THEY have to say!  :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played bloxterz. when you play this game you have to think ofn different strategys! G.S.

Anonymous said...

I was on CoolMath-Games.com. It is a good use of my time because it teaches us about math. It can help us with math that we might have a problem with. B.A.

Anonymous said...

I went on cool math games. I played bloxors. It was a good use of my time because i had to think about how to get the block into the hole.

Anonymous said...

I played MAze Game 2 and blorx on i cool math games. I think it was a use of my time because i had everything is done for the day so its a good use for your time...

Anonymous said...

I played on this is sand and its a good use of my time because you can learn how to make patters and designs
JM/D track

Anonymous said...

I WENT TO POPTROPICA WHERE IT IS VERY TIME CONSUMING IT IS LIKE TOON TOWN BUT YOU LEARN ABOUT FAMOUS PEOPLE AND LAND MARKS

Anonymous said...

i want to poptropica where it is very consuming it is like toon town but you learn more thing you meet people you challenge.

Anonymous said...

i played bloxors on cool math games
it helps you learn strategy's and i just like it

Anonymous said...

I played Bloxrox on Coolmath-games.com for about 90% of the 30 minutes (I spent the other 10% figuring out what to do!). Since I didn't have any assignments on the laptops to work on or improve to my satisfaction, I decided to play for a little bit. Also, the Bloxrox game required some math and strategy skills to play, so I was learning math as well.

T.B., C track

Anonymous said...

I went to cool math games. I played bloxers. It was a good use of time because I had to think about how to get the block into the hole.

Anonymous said...

I went to cool math games and played bloxters because its a stradegy game and you really have to think about what moves to make and how to make them and its mostly a thinking game and you learn how to move and stuff like that. JG

Anonymous said...

I was on coolmathgames.com. It was a good use of my time because, it helps me under stand math more.

M.V.

Anonymous said...

I played blorx and maze race 2.
i wanted this to be my time for everything when i have things done. i wanted to use my time for playing games. (my extra time)



~~~~RH~~~~

Anonymous said...

Fun Brain math Arcade

it helps enhance are math skils

Anonymous said...

I went to make my super hero and that was pretty fun. I did that

Anonymous said...

asdfjkalsdfaewnfnakldsndkadsnflanafnladsnlandfsasdnlnfdls

JB