Our home reading is coming along for the most part - BUT I really need all students to read for 20 minutes nightly and have that signed by a parent in the planner.
A TRACK MATH
We are working on finishing our math vocabulary worksheets in Word. This MUST be turned in before Friday as I won't be at school next week and then you'll be off track. Students will have the chance on Thursday afternoon in class to finish up. We are also studying divisibility and factoring this week.
C TRACK MATH
This week we will be working with PJ Giles from the district technology department and are creating books on CD to be shared with Miss Johnson's first grade class. We will also be working with integers on Monday and Wednesday.
D TRACK MATH
Same as A Track math except you have a little tiny bit more time to get your vocab worksheets created. I also need ONE MORE parent to come help in the Space Trailer on Thursday from 11-3. Please let me know ASAP if you are available. 801-598-1967.

No comments:
Post a Comment