Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday 10/7 and Wednesday 10/8

Sorry about the late post today (Tuesday).  I had a committee meeting after school.  Tomorrow (Wednesday) I have another after school meeting followed by commitments at home, so I'm going to include the Wednesday information, too.

HOMEBASE LANGUAGE ARTS
We have changed up our reading logs in the classroom to include a mini-lesson each morning on a different reading strategy.  These will be due on Fridays.

B TRACK MATH
POD: Figure This #49 and #50
Tuesday: Finished terminal decimals
HW: Practice basic facts - timing on Wednesday

C TRACK AND D TRACK MATH
POD: Figure This #49 and #50
Tuesday: Decimals in the divisor #1
Wednesday: Decimals in the divisor #2
HW: Practice basic facts - timing on Wednesday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Buttars, I just want to let you know that I try to read this every day and to let you know that you are so kewl!!! Luv: BA