Sunday, June 29, 2008

Let's Put This Baby To Bed!

 Wow!  We're really at the end of another year.  I can hardly believe it!  The students have made such progress over the year.  We even had 24 students (plus 12 from A Track) with final grade point averages of 3.5 or higher (based on grades from Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies).  Woo hoo!

Monday is Field Day.  Hope your wore your sunscreen and brought a water bottle!!

Tuesday is our final day.  We will have our annual 6th grade vs. faculty kick ball game and a farewell concert by Mr. Hansen.  School is dismissed at 12:30.

Have a great life!  You know where to find me if you need me!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good bye! h.a.g.s!(Have a great summer) Ill miss you!
m.l.

Anonymous said...

It has been an amazing journey. I will miss everyone. This year will definetly be remember. Thanks. I love ya! Car~Car (Carmen Miner) ;)