Graphing our scent information. (This is an in-class activity and cannot be made up.) Typing our scent essays.
HOMEWORK: Spelling words in cursive 3x.
D TRACK MATH
HOMEWORK: Comment on the blog about the work we have done with growing patterns this week. You can leave a comment by scrolling to the bottom of this post. Click where it says "comments". You can post your comment using the "anonymous" button. Please include your initials in your comment so you can get credit. If you have trouble, write me a note and bring it to class tomorrow.
A TRACK MATH
HOMEWORK: Work on how to predict the number of tiles in ANY garden in the sequence.
B TRACK MATH
HOMEWORK: Finish the assignment from class today. Be ready to give the "rule" for solving any shape in the sequence. There is also extra credit if you click on the notes.

12 comments:
Hello Jenefr!
I'm so thrilled about the pattern algebra we are doing! I am having so much fun figuring out the answers to the problems!
I LOVED the story problems. They were so fun to create. I also loved stumping most of the class with my books. :')
I was wondering if there was any other CRT prep. available for me to practice w/. It would really help me get the best score I can!
-M.L D/Track
P.S. Can we do more story problems?
P.P.S. Thanks 4 the L.G.L. account!
P.P.P.S. C U On Thurs.!
Yes, we will be doing story problems and other "real life" kinds of things from here on out.
The best thing for practicing the CRTS is going to jbuttars.myutips.org and doing the practice tests I have there. I have tried to publish a few so that you all get a variety of questions.
:)
Dear, Mrs. Buttars I love the pattern art we are doing right now
they are so fun. I hope we are doing more this is my favorite thing yet!
R.H D/TRACK
hi mrs buttars i love the story problems they r so fun. can u do easyer problems thanks see u 2mro.
t.h.
Hey guys,
PLEASE remember not to put your names in your comments. When you do that I have to reject the comment so no one else will see it.
Thanks!
Mrs. Buttars
I really like the pattern problems they are pretty fun and i like trying to find out what # 15 would look like.
-C.H.
I learned that pattern will go on forever.I love patteran.It is so fun.I wont to ask can you make it esyer
KC
Mrs.Buttars
The one I liked most was the one we did today,and the one I did was problem A.
K/J
Dear Mrs.Buttars
I like them alot because thay make you think and whan you get stuk you have to think evan more thanks for being a great teacher.
Thanks a bunch,
Aly
I liked the patterns and doing them in groups was fun. I liked trying to figure out the rule.
cb d/track
I think that the patterns are asume. It also teaches me alot about algebra and helps me with it to . thank you !
SS
You r so cool for making a blog! Most teachers dont do that!
M.L. D/Track
Post a Comment