Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIFriday - April 25

"To err is human.  To blame it on the other guy is even more human."  ~Bob Goddard

HOMEBASE LANGUAGE ARTS
Silent reading, spelling test, TFK quiz, writing an action paragraph about what my family can do to help solve the problem of creating too much waste.
HOMEWORK: read for 20 minutes at least once over the weekend.

C TRACK MATH
Writing equations from story problems.  I said I would post the notes today, but I think since you are going off track I will wait and post them when you come back on since we will start by reviewing anyway.
HOMEWORK: none - unless you are one of the students with make up work that needs to be done.  (Call or email me if you aren't sure of your status.)

A TRACK MATH
Finished getting equation notes into our math journals.  We will start up Monday with solving single-step equations.  It sounds impressive, but it's really easy.  :)
HOMEWORK: none - unless you are one of the students with make up work blah, blah, blah like I wrote on C Track.  (Thanks S's mom for meeting with me today!)

B TRACK MATH
Doesn't it feel GREAT to have the entire class caught up?!?!?  You ROCK B track!!!!!  
HOMEWORK: since we didn't correct our decimal to fractions assignment today you have until Monday if it isn't already done.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

No comments: