Monday, March 10, 2008

Week of March 10

Homebase
Monday: Vocab words and spelling in planner, vocab maps and VLP 
Monday HW: Final draft VLP, 10 excellent spelling sentences, Word Ladder - if not completed I may have MALICE for you (hint, hint)
Tuesday: Finish up project for Mrs. Giles.
Wednesday: Get ready for Parent-Teacher conferences
Wednesday HW: Spelling words in cursive 3x, write 10 questions for Time for Kids

D Track 
Monday: Review dividing fractions - use LIMB - assignment due Tuesday
Tuesday: Fractions as decimals in math journal
Wednesday: Fractions as decimals - HOMEWORK: change fractions to decimals problems

C Track
Monday: Review adding/subtracting fractions
Tuesday: Multiplying fractions (including cross canceling) in math journal
Wednesday: Book assignment on multiplying fractions - due tomorrow!

A Track
Monday: Begin dividing fractions - use LIMB - 10 points EC if you can get this assignment done Monday night



Tuesday: Fractions as decimals
Wednesday: Fractions as decimals (assignment due tomorrow)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the help on fractions it is so cool and fun to know that If I need help I can just get on the computer.

Thanks,
One of your students