HOMEBASE
We read the candidate article in Time For Kids, then wrote and answered questions from it; completed a worksheet on campaign spending and advertising; designed our own election flier. HOMEWORK: Do a practice spelling test, get it signed by a parent. Leave a comment on this blog (I'm not going to publish them - this is for my eyes only) listing your favorite song. Please leave your initials so I can give you credit for it.
ALL TRACKS MATH
Subtracting fractions worksheet. This should be an easy review sheet. If you are struggling with adding or subtracting fractions at this point, I would recommend that you click here and print yourself some worksheets. Get help from a parent, friend, older sibling, or schedule a lunch or recess time to work with me. HOMEWORK: Finish worksheet if you aren't already done. Yes, I want you to color it, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment